- Available To Click & Collect
- No Quibble Returns Policy
- FREE UK Delivery on this item with orders over £10
- In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.
The Sanctuary v2 Retention Slings are now available standard, XL and a whopping XXL for anyone lucky enough to have a chance of catching an 80lb+ carp.
These new improved slings feature more width between the bars and a squarer base allowing easier fish release, double reinforced carry handles for safe lifting, four floats ensuring ultra-buoyancy and a new meshed pocket to house its 5m retaining cord.
Carp Care Guidelines:
Carp should only be retianed for a maximum of 30 minutes
If it is absolutely necessary to retain longer, use a carp sack
Retain for a minimal time in warmer months when oxygen is low
Dry your sling completely at home to prevent spread of disease
- Full Fast-drain mesh construction for optimum water flow and very accurate weighing
- Double-zipped opening securely houses the carp inside
- Specifically designed to support the carp when weighing
- Four floats ensures the sling is ultra buoyant
- Reinforced dual weighing straps with fixed weighing loops
- Double reinforced carry handles on each side of the sling for safe lifting
- Meshed pocket houses a 5 metre retaining cord
- Carp care guidelines to advise the safety and correct use of the sling
- Supplied in nylon sleeve
Dimensions: L115cm x W30cm x D65cm
Read or write a review