- Available To Click & Collect
- No Quibble Returns Policy
- FREE UK Delivery on this item with orders over £10
- Please call for availability
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
The In-Line Dura Flat Method is the perfect feeder option for carp, skimmers and F1's on a wide variety of commercial and natural venues. Available in two different sizes Small and Large, covering a wide range of your feeder needs.
As part of the ’Interchange System’ the Dura Flat Method Feeder allows the angler to alternate feeder sizes and weights without disassembling the entire rig. Two different stems are supplied as standard, use the standard one for short to medium casts and longer version when casting further as the increased tail length will stabilise the feeder in flight. The stem then remains on the line allowing the feeder to be changed quickly and easily via the centrally located groove.
The Dura Flat Method Feeders have been redesigned with a new rib configuration, leaving the perfect sized area to place your hookbait.
Simply place a small amount of groundbait or pellets in the relevant Quick Release Method Mould, place the hookbait in the middle and then fill to the top. Compress the feeder in to the bait, push the release button and you have the perfectly set trap.
- ICS Compatibility
- Strong and durable frame structure
- Compatible with existing Quick Release Method Moulds
- Splayed frame design
- Weight forward loading improves both casting and accuracy
- Perfect for groundbait and pellets
- Supplied with spare stem & quick change bead
- Durable tail rubber
- Camouflage colour
- Base grips for increased stability
- Several size options to cover wide range of distances
Read or write a review