- Available To Click & Collect
- No Quibble Returns Policy
- FREE UK Delivery on this item with orders over £10
- In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.
This traditional block end feeder is made from durable polycarbonate and features a slotted hinge design with a strong TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) link that makes opening and closing the cap simple and efficient.
There are three sizes in the range, in a variety of weights, giving a total of ten feeders which will cover every eventuality.
The compact flat lead loading increases stability against islands and in flowing water, ensuring that the feeder holds in position and aids casting for pin point accuracy every cast. The traditional feeder design is versatile and perfect for baits like maggots, casters, pellets, hemp and even chopped worms.
- Strong TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) Link
- Uniqued Slotted Frame design
- Durable Polycarbonate frame
- Weight forward lead structure for easy casting
- Three Sizes - Small, Medium & Large
- Range from 15g to 60g
Robust and a great design with the clik cap. Like the forward weight on the feeder also as you get more of a true cast to the area you are fishing in.