- Available To Click & Collect
- No Quibble Returns Policy
- FREE UK Delivery on this item with orders over £10
- Please call for availability
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
The Wide Gape hook has become a true design classic, and has accounted for more big carp than any other pattern.
It was based on the cult Maruta Kinryu pattern that found favour with the likes of Terry Hearn in the 1990s. The five-degree in-turned eye, short shank, heavily forged bend and beaked point combine to give anglers a hooked-to-landed ratio far in excess of anything else that's achievable.
It can be used for pop-up and bottom-bait presentations and is the hook to opt for when fishing for the very biggest and trickiest carp around.
Great hooks which do what they say on the packet!